Monday 22 August 2022

Oyakhilome’s nephew opens up on suspension over support for Tinubu

“Where I come from, sons do not fight with fathers, it is a curse!”

Daysman Oyakhilome, nephew to Chris Oyakhilome, the founder of LoveWorld Incorporated, popularly known as Christ Embassy, has broken his silence over suspension from church activities for his involvement in politics.

What Daysman said: Daysman in a post, via his social media account, disclosed that he cannot hold a grudge against his uncle and spiritual father, adding that, “Where I come from, sons do not fight with fathers, it is a curse!”

His post reads, “So for days now, I’ve been asked by many news agencies and big media to say something regarding the very interesting happenings in the past weeks. If not for the name involved, I’d very much remain silent. “Where I come from, sons do not fight with fathers, it is a curse!



By Ima Elijah.

Full story at Pulse NG.

No comments:

Post a Comment