Monday 12 March 2018

Fayose: "I will be president of Nigeria tomorrow" - Ekiti Governor.

The governor boasted that the ruling APC government will be voted out in 2019.

Ekiti State governor, Ayodele Fayose, has again expressed his confidence on becoming the president of Nigeria in the future.

The governor boasted on Thursday, March 8, 2018, while addressing hundreds of women at an event to commemorate the International Women's Day in Ado Ekiti, the state capital.

The governor further noted that the ruling All Progressives' Congress (APC) has failed Nigerians and will be booted out in the 2019 general elections.

He said, "I want them to hear in the Villa, I will be president of Nigeria tomorrow. Sometimes, it is difficult for people to believe but when it happens, I want you to know that I've said so before."

"All I said about this present APC government; they are leaving and they have stood the test of time. For me, greater is he that is in me than he that is there, and in the world.


By Samson Toromade.

Full story at Pulse NG.

No comments:

Post a Comment