Thursday 7 December 2017

Buhari: 'With adoring crowds in Kano, I've sent a message to PDP'

President Buhari says huge crowds in Kano should make opposition very, very afraid.

President Muhammadu Buhari has declared that the massive reception that greeted his arrival in Kano for a 2-day working visit "is a message to the opposition’’ that his popularity in the region remains unshaken.

Buhari harvested the most votes in Kano in 2015; and a sea of humans lined the streets and palaces to catch a glimpse of the president this week.

The president is touring the northern state to commission a handful of projects executed by host Governor Abdullahi Ganduje. 

On Wednesday, the president hinted at re-election plans when he said:"I am overwhelmed by the sea of people I see, and by what I see today, if elections are contested I will no doubt win it,"


By Jude Egbas.

Full story at Pulse NG.

No comments:

Post a Comment